....feel the freedom and the white gold
Ski school & Jagatee
Snow fun & Skiing
Discover and explore the Zillertal ski are with our interactive Panorama.
Check out which slopes and pistes are open and find the location off all
highlights and huts.
The skiing area “Zillertal Arena” is the largest skiing area of the Zillertal and extends from the village Zell im Zillertal via Gerlos to Wald-Königsleiten and Krimml-Hochkrimml. The area offers 139 kilometres of slopes and 51 lifts, where skiers and snowboarders will find a varied offer for beginners and pros. Skiing to an elevation of 2,500 metres and almost absolute guarantee of snow ensure a perfect winter holiday for the whole family.
For more information: www.zillertalarena.com
About the skiing area:
- 143 kilometres of slopes
- 53 lifts
- Guarantee of snow
- Large kids areas and kids restaurants
- Action-Park with Bagjump, Snowpark and Funpark
- 3 SkiMovie runs & 3 Speed Check runs
- Photopoints & 360 degree HD webcam
- Longest toboggan run of the Zillertal – 7 km length, floodlit until 1.00 am
- Arena Coaster – the FIRST alpine rollercoaster
- Cross country ski trails and hiking trails
- Numerous restaurants, mountain huts and après ski bars
- Free Skibus
- Free Wi-fi at numerous lift-stations and huts
Skischool and children's skischool in Zell
The highly qualified instructors of the ski schools in Zell am Ziller teach you the basic technique or help you to perfect your carve turns. Take a new challenge and learn how to ski or snowboard off the slopes. The three ski schools in Zell will help you with words and deeds and adjust the program to your personal needs. They offer lessons for adults and children.
In our basement we have a little cosy room for our guests. When you return from skiing you can use the skiboot dryers.
In the evening you can use the room for a game of cards and for the children there is a table football, a shuffleboard and more games for some extra fun.
Telefon +43 664 101 7603